- Is there a dress code?
- No. In 1 Samuel 16:7, the Lord told Samuel that (though) people (judge people by their) outward appearance, the Lord looks at the heart. We're just happy if you come!
- What is the style of your worship service?
- Northbrook Covenant Church has one service every Sunday morning at 10:00 am in the summer, which moves to 10:30 am from Fall through Spring. The service consists of songs, prayers, a children's message and a Powerpoint-assisted sermon. There is a choir, a praise team, and a band that leads us as we sing praises to God.
- What is the music like?
- Our worship services include a combination of popular contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns. We enjoy piano and organ music as well.
- Will I be expected to give an offering?
- Visitors are welcome to give, but need not feel pressured.
- Do you celebrate Communion?
- Yes, we share in the Lord's Supper (Communion, Eucharist) on the first Sunday of each month. Anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is welcome to partake.
- Is there Childcare?
- Yes. Every service has nursery care and age-appropriate childcare activities.
- Is there a parking lot, or do I need to park in the street?
- We do have a large parking lot, which we share with the Northbrook YMCA. Our entrance is off Techny Road.
- Where is the church located?
- Northbrook Evangelical Covenant Church is located at 2737 Techny Road in Northbrook, IL We are on the corner of Techny and Pfingsten Roads, right next to the YMCA.
- Who may I talk to about more questions that I may have?
- You may always feel free to call and talk with Pastor Phil. You may reach him by calling the church office at (847) 272-8270, or send an email to email@example.com..
For more information on who we are, please CLICK HERE.
If you would like to know more about the Evangelical Covenant denomination, please CLICK HERE.